Monday, May 11, 2015

Long Live The King

I was extremely pleased to be apart of the group exhibition "Defining the Spectrum" in my hometown. My contribution to the show was a project called CROWN. I gave a brief preview of this project a few weeks ago. For the exhibition only half of the series was actually displayed so I had another whole half of the work sitting on the shelf. The idea of wasted energy, of wasted art,did not sit well with me so I put together a small digital exhibition to share all the work with everyone, especially those who could not be present for the exhibition.

I am very pleased to share the finished product. This series was a lot of fun to work on and has sparked a renewed interest in conceptual photography. I don't really know what's next for me as far as my large-scale projects go but things are shaping up to be really interesting. For now, please enjoy this "digital exhibition" of sorts. Let me know what you think and be sure to share with your friends and family on social media




 
Copyright © The New School of Athens | Designed by Pinkly Templates