Monday, October 19, 2015

The Only Way Is Up...


For the past few years I've put out a new project each year on my birthday. These serve as a thank you to all the people who support and inspire me. The projects also push me to challenge myself and my artistic abilities. With this new project I want to raise the stakes higher than ever before. My goal is to produce a project that pushes the boundaries of what art can be, especially digital art, as well as experiment with new ways in reaching audiences through online artist exhibitions. With this notion in mind allow me to introduce you to Transcendence.


Transcendence will feature all new photography, writing, and digital art created specifically for this project. The online project will also coincide with a larger, multi-artist exhibition in January 2016, which will feature an original sculpture, short cinematic piece, and multi-media photographic display. I'll release more details and previews as the release date approaches, but for now be sure to check out the teaser video and let me know what you think in the comments and on Facebook and Twitter!
Thanks! 

 
Copyright © The New School of Athens | Designed by Pinkly Templates