Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Transcendence Official Release


I feel like two tons of pressure has finally been lifted off of my shoulders.

I'm not sure how or why I put so much pressure on myself to produce this latest project but these last few weeks seemed to beat me mercilessly. So much so that I never got around to teasing it at all since the original announcement. Time seems to move faster these days...

But enough talking. Transcendence is here. The book is live and filled with all new content that I hope you'll pour yourselves over and dig into. I've already gotten a few insights from everyone that saw the early announcement on facebook and that is really exciting for me. I love hearing how everyone interprets the work. So here is my latest art book, Transcendence. Please check it out below (or click here) and if you like it be sure to share it with anyone you think would enjoy it. Thanks!

A ground-breaking new art book about time, human legacy, and elevating fine art. Featuring all new graphic work, photography, writings, and for the first time, a complete fine art film. Enjoy & Share!

*Best Viewed Full Screen*

 
Copyright © The New School of Athens | Designed by Pinkly Templates